Don’t you just love an invitation to someone’s table? We do too! That’s why we planned Gathering of Friends, a place where we can sit together over a meal with the purpose of strengthening the fabric of relationships among women in our church and community. We gather to encourage, inspire, and point women to Jesus—especially during this time of COVID-19! This is an opportunity that’s been created for the connection we all need!
Gathering of Friends is about this: Coming Together with Purpose.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Register here or on the app.
- Show up at Harvest on June 6 at 5:45pm. We will be done at 8pm.
- You’ll be shown your table and meet your group, then will eat a delicious meal served by Rejino’s barbecue food truck!
- As you eat, you’ll have a chance to get to know the women at your table better and hear God’s truth and inspiration about why we NEED the community of women around us.
- On July 11 and August 8 from 6-8pm you’ll meet in host homes with your group for a meal and more table talk and fun.
We will follow the guidelines set out by the national, state, and local authorities, and observe social distancing at our events until these restrictions have been lifted. Please know that we encourage everyone toward good hand hygiene and common sense. If you feel you are high risk, you may want to wait and participate at a later date.
Please know that we may have to be flexible in how we do things based on the current situation, so please have grace for any changes that need to be made, and we will keep you updated!Get registered HERE!